[pianotech] Bluthner birdcage

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Sep 10 12:16:01 MDT 2009

It may not be necessary for you.
But it is for me, as I like to make my job, as easy as I can.
Of course you can do it by 'feel', and I have,  but for me more light makes
it easier.
I use a 18v fluorescent that came with my DeWalt cordless drill.
I think you were inferring, that I didn't know how to use a Papps Mute as
well as you do.
I hope you weren't.
John Ross
Windsor, nova Scotia