[pianotech] Puzzler ala Wurly

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 12 07:45:00 MDT 2009

Not perfectly even, but more-or-less even. If you were to average out
the treble, tenor and bass sections, they would all be the same
distance from the rest rail. I believe the little bit of unevenness
reflects the state of lost motion adjustment prior to the present
problem manifesting itself (as most any 50 year old unregulated piano
might be).

Terry Farrell