[pianotech] Puzzler ala Wurly

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Sep 12 18:09:09 MDT 2009

Yeah. The last couple cars I bought were used Mercedes and I brought
them to my mechanic for inspection - well worth the effort - even if
there wasn't anything major wrong with the car, they could easily come
up with a list of items that needed attention that far exceeded my
cost for the inspection.

Terry Farrell