[pianotech] My new website

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Sep 14 11:51:48 MDT 2009

Rob,

I'd make two minor adjustments:

(a) In the part (consistent on all pages) "Meeting all your piano needs..."
I would left-align or "justify" align it ("justify" is when each line is
stretched or compressed a bit to eliminate ragged margins). I personally
find center-aligned text harder to read... but maybe that's just me!

(b) Having your email address a clickable link is how spammers find you,
plus the click-link for web-mail users (e.g. gmail, yahoo) is still pretty
undeveloped.  Easy enough to just copy/paste a text field.

Otherwise, very nice!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN