[pianotech] My new website (even more)

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Mon Sep 14 17:33:25 MDT 2009

Rob,

For the fun of it, I downloaded Internet Explorer 5.2 for Mac, a
browser I gave up some time ago.
Real issues with your website there. No options to view anything other
than this:
http://www.mccallpiano.com/mps/Home.html

I am suspecting that the software that you are using to build your
site as an option to choose browers and their specific versions that
you would like to have persons view your site.

Every so often I view the sites I manage with the browers I mentioned
to make certain everything is on the up and up.

And for Will I would earnestly recommend he go with Firefox and/or
Safari for his PC surfing as an alternative. Internet Explorer is not
an option where I sit. It's last on the list.

Sincerely,

Keith