[pianotech] My new website

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Mon Sep 14 18:29:26 MDT 2009

Okay, I've updated some pages.  Some I merely reselected the text and
re paste it back in choosing the correct fonts again and then it looks
fine.  On my 3 different browsers it has never changed, they all look
good.  Internet Explorer seems to be the one with all the problems.  I
did find an old PC running XP that my daughter used to use and I've
confirmed all the problems people have been pointing out.

FWIW, I've been using the latest build of iWeb 2009 on a Mac to build
the site.

I have noticed that on one screen it'll look fine.  I'll copy and
paste the same block of text to another page and now it looks screwy
on IE on a PC with different colors and different fonts than what
appears on my screen.  Sometimes I just republish the info to my
server and now it looks fine on a PC without me doing anything on my
part.

Frustration is not nearly a strong enough word...

Off to the Pomona Valley Chapter Guild meeting tonight.  I'll deal
with the rest of this later...

Thanks for everyone's help.  I really appreciate the comments.  Public
or private, either option is fine with me for more feedback.  I have 2
teenage daughters so I can handle pretty much anything you throw my
way.  :-)

Regards,

Rob