[pianotech] My new website

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Sep 14 22:32:13 MDT 2009

paul bruesch wrote:
> That doesn't look like the "latest web standards" to me. Not only does
> it still use long-deprecated <font> tags, all the tag names are in all
> caps, and the font tags imbed more font tags. And not one single lick
> of CSS. And frames are passé. And it doesn't validate.
>
> Yes, I know that deprecated does not mean obsolete. It just means hospice.

Furthermore, people have complemented me on how - nice - and - clean -
and - straight forward my website is.

AND people LOVE the TOC (Table of Contents) concept that most people are
dumping these days.

AND personally, if I want to see what a website is all about - I should
not have to make a guzziion clicks to get there.

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years