[pianotech] My new website

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Sep 15 01:30:50 MDT 2009

Keith,

I've been debating on importing the whole site into my copy of Adobe
Dreamweaver from CS3 and change it up in there to see what I can do.
That's probably more of a long term solution, possibly with Flash and
CSS, etc.  For now, this is probably going to have to do, other than
fixing it somewhat to make it presentable, or at least non-offensive,
to those still using IE.

Thanks,

Rob