[pianotech] Action removal

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Tue Sep 15 13:28:56 MDT 2009

Speaking for all the lurkers and newbies out there...

I for one, like to see Matthew ask questions. I have a whole litany of
simple questions myself. Some, I'm just too shy to ask. Other
questions Matthew (or others) asks before I do.

When I signed up for the list, I don't remember seeing a checklist of
"too simple questions to ask" or a requirement that questions be
challenging enough to be posted on the list.  The list, at least how I
see it in my microcosm, is for EVERY piano technician out there,
whether they be newbies (I'll put myself down here), intermediate
(Matthew is probably in here), or the highly experienced (Ron N., Joe
Garret, David Anderson, come to mind).  I know there are many more.

For the stuff that's too easy or uninteresting, or like in my case,
possibly way over your head, either get a computer for Ed's pet
canary, so that he can respond, or you can do what I do -- use my very
special key for those particular emails.  It's in the upper right hand
corner of my keyboard with a label that says "delete". :-)

Respectfully,

Rob McCall
Murrieta, CA