[pianotech] interesting piano

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:44:53 MDT 2009

I've always had a fear of K&Cs since the only plate that ever broke while I was tuning was a K&C.  Putting "good" and "K&C" in the same sentence didn't seem right.  However, that scale looks like the designers put one over on the accounting people and actually did it right.  I've never seen one like that.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu