[pianotech] Sending and receiving photos to/from pianotech

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Sep 15 18:07:50 MDT 2009

Diane,
  Easy ---- send the post to :
 Files at ptg.org

It can take sometimes a day for the images to be posted.
I recently sent 5 or 6 photos of the Bell piano and they were up same day.
Tom Driscoll

When someone on the list sends interesting photos, I always receive a
message that the attachment has been scrubbed.  When I try to send a photo
to pianotech by using my email server's attach command, I receive a message
back that it couldn't be posted on pianotech.

Where do I need to go to learn how to send and receive photos from
pianotech.

Thanks!
Diane

Diane Hofstetter