[pianotech] Fw: VJt Lube

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Wed Sep 16 18:52:17 MDT 2009

List,

Here are 2 e-mails from Del regarding VJ lube --

I made it just like the old formula suggested except that I originally used all Teflon and no talc. I didn't like the texture for some reason--it's been a few years since I last cooked up a batch--so added talc until I liked how it felt. No rocket science or advanced chemistry degree necessary.

Sure, pass it on.