[pianotech] Weikert vs. Abel Naturals

Frank Versloot dcl at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 17 13:44:17 MDT 2009

Wurzen is a medium sized small town near the city of Leipzig.
The felt factory is one of the most traditional business enterprises in the
territory.

Filzfabrik Wurzen GmbHThe company was founded in 1783 under the name J.D.
Weickert. Later, the company became world famous for its legendary piano
felts under the name of J.D. Weickert Pianoforte Felt Factory. Today, the
company is the oldest existing felt factory in the world. After Germany
reunification in 1989, the company was renamed Felt Factory of Wurzen Ltd.
(FFW) and re-privatized by Klaus Brand in 1991 with a firm commitment to its
long standing tradition and future.

Experience in felt making was gained over many generations until today.
Through the advantage of this know-how, combined with modern technological
methods of production and a committed workforce, FFW is able to manufacture
an extensive program of classical technical wool felts and other related
felt products, which can be used in various industries and various areas of
life.

Stemmen, reparatie, vervoer, verhuur

Frank Versloot

Pianotechniek & Transport
Wijttenbachstraat 57 B
1093 HV Amsterdam

 <mailto:dcl at xs4all.nl> dcl at xs4all.nl

tel:
mobile:

020 7703350
06 54904464

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=8590255271&src=client_sig_212_1_banner_join&
invite=1<=en> Want to always have my latest info?

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_banner_sig<=en> Want a
signature like this?

  _____