[pianotech] Re VJ Lube

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 01:01:16 MDT 2009

Mrs Jackson continued with her little table selling his lubs, and > also a very good extension sander filing system for doing hammers > and other things. She carried on his business for many years. >
As Isaac just said, that was Ray?McCall who invented the mini belt sander and also sold the lubricants. His wife Ruth continued selling the belt sanders and the mini sanding strips for many years after Ray's death. I used that little thing for years. I think Pianotek bought the invention, and?have the sanding strips.

Wim