[pianotech] [SPAM] Re: Possible Help with Tinnitus

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Sep 19 13:15:42 MDT 2009

Would tapping with a hammer help increase the effect.
If a little tapping helps, possibly increasing the strength of the tap. Isn't more supposed to be better.
I am of course joking.
Quite interesting.
I have tinnitus, but luckily, I am able to block it out mentally, so it doesn't bother my sleeping.
It appears to be around A5, as I notice an effect in my hearing around there.
I think it was caused by my days in the Navy. Just through the bulkhead from where I slept were 2 Pratt-Whitney Turbo engines, which were used for propulsion.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia