[pianotech] heavy objects in passenger compartment

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Sep 19 14:01:27 MDT 2009

Seat belts with stuff in a big box.

From:
wimblees at aol.com
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
09/19/2009 01:41 PM
Re: [pianotech] heavy objects in passenger compartment

I've always put my tool bag in the seat behind me, although on the floor.
But now all my tool and parts cases are loose in the back of my small HHR
station wagon. When I slam on the brakes, they all fly forward and hit the
back on my seat. There is no other place to put them. Perhaps I should at
least cover them with blankets.

Wim