[pianotech] Possible Help with Tinnitus

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 14:40:15 MDT 2009

OK Wim, I'm now dying to know what you are telling yourself..  I know what
my wife would tell me to tell myself and it starts with the letter F and
ends with another F.

Jer

-----------------

But when I beat my head against the wall, it makes it louder..

Will

The tapping is with your finger tips, and it goes along with something you
say to yourself. It's a very effective technique for eliminating emotional
as well as physical problems. I've used this technique to heal muscle pain
in my shoulder, colds, and emotional stress from when I was fired from UA.

Wim

Jerry.5

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 090918-0, 09/18/2009
Tested on: 9/19/2009 4:40:15 PM