[pianotech] Possible Help with Tinnitus

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 18:59:05 MDT 2009

Stop looking for witch doctor cures and protect your ears with professionally fitted ear plugs before it’s too late.

Robin Stevens

I agree that younger tuner should do what Robin says. However, there are many of us "older" tuners who learned of the benefits of ear plugs after it was too late, and I resent the implication that the cure for tinitus I am talking about is witch craft. EFT is a boniffied method of eliminating medical and emotional problems. EFT is becoming one of the most recognized methods of curing all sorts of problems, including Post War Syndrome soldiers are suffering from coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943