[pianotech] I have a couple of questions

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 19:06:53 MDT 2009

Marshall

My wife had the same problems, so I made a very simple tool for her to use. I?got?a one inch dowel and attached a bass hammer on each end so that the hammers would hit an octave. To make it easier to hang onto to the dowel, and allow her to use her fingers and thumb to play different intervals, I attached a leather strap between the two ends, with enough room between the strap and the dowel for her hand.

As far as ear plugs, I am sure Dianne Hoffstetter will give you some great advice which ones to get.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943