[pianotech] Seeking lots of ivory heads

Andrew Remillard anrpiano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:48:22 MDT 2009

Don't hold your breath. There is a reason eBay's sales are in decline.

However, an occasional posting here could help put demand and supply
together, albeit, a little inefficiently.

So let it be known:  I HAVE POUNDS OF USED IVORY I AM WILLING TO SELL.

Good luck on finding what you need.

Andrew

--
Andrew Remillard