[pianotech] Upright Action Restorations

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 12:19:42 MDT 2009

Lee

The only time I would take an upright, or even a grand, for that matter, is if the work that needs to be done?involved the case, like all new strings or case work. But for general action work, including new dampers, I would do the majority of the action work in my shop, and then schedule as much time as needed in the customer's home. I would rather have the customer pay me for work than the pay the movers.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943