[pianotech] D H Baldwin Manufacturer

Court Stewart calexste at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 01:16:44 MDT 2009

It's likely Young Chang.  Baldwin switched to Samick for their Wurlitzer
grand products (good move) a couple of years before they declared
bankruptcy, and had stopped the DH Baldwin line by that time. The model
number is very similar to the "C-173" Wurlitzer grand they sold in the late
90's.  I believe they changed the brand name at the same time they changed
manufacturers.

-Court Stewart