[pianotech] Ivory

Andrew Remillard anrpiano at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 23:50:13 MDT 2009

Correction. I said this. And yes, I have heads in clean, not so clean, great
and not so great condition. including all the tails anybody wouldn't need. I
used to sell it on ebay but the stuff has been piling up all year and I am
not yet willing to toss it. So if you need any contact me off list.

--
Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com