[pianotech] Urgent Pianos-

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 06:00:35 MDT 2009

I received another one of these this morning in my email box.  They rewarded
it a little bit better with a bit better spelling this time around.  Another
hoax I'm sure so watch for it.

Charge cards?  Not me.

Hello to whom it might concern,
           My name is Nate Claud and i need to order some pianos.I would
like you to advise me with the pianos you have available for sale and prices
and also let me know if you take charge cards for payment.Thank you.

Await your prompt response.
Hope to set up a long term business relation with your company.

Regards,
Nate Claud.

Jerry.5

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 090927-0, 09/27/2009
Tested on: 9/28/2009 8:00:34 AM