[pianotech] Urgent Pianos-

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Sep 28 07:15:03 MDT 2009

Paul,

I really hope you are being sarcastic about this. I got one of these
emails a few years back when I first started in the business. This is
one of the biggest scams that involves pianos.

Gerald,

Again, I hope you didn't take this email seriously.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years