[pianotech] Urgent Pianos-OT

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 28 09:19:28 MDT 2009

Hi, Paul:
	Great minds run in the same direction.  Now I've got a partner!
Good to see I'm not the only one to see a golden opportunity when I see one.
My container is about half full, so send 'em down.  Anybody else?  Once this
is over, I'm throwin' the party.  BYOB (Be Your Own Boob).
	Yeah, I've had my share of bad business decisions and been duped
more than I care to admit. There are so many phishing scams out there that I
often miss important emails from legitimate banks, paypal, ebay, etc.  I've
got this huge list of blocked addresses, and I don't know which ones are
bonafide.
	It's a jungle out there.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego