[pianotech] Somewhat OT... metals recycling

Richard Gullion pianoguy52 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 06:28:07 MDT 2009

What $$$ do you gain by recycling the metal from a piano. Is it worth your time?

Richard the "Piano Guy"
Piano Moving-Tuning-Repairs-Refinishing

www.thepianoguy.webs.com

From: gnewell at ameritech.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 07:52:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Somewhat OT... metals recycling

I do. Including busted up plates from pianos that I’ve
scrapped etc. Anything and everything metallic.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)