[pianotech] Somewhat OT... metals recycling

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Sep 30 07:16:58 MDT 2009

Yes, Richard, it's well worth my time. The bottom line is that the bottom
line is not the bottom line.

I may not personally get any $$$ from recycling, but perhaps someone else
does. As long as it's not some humongous conglomerate, I don't care...
preferably it's someone who can use the proceeds to buy groceries.

Many thanks to all who have responded!
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN
**