[pianotech] Groot expanding territory?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 06:07:23 MDT 2010

P.S..... Just call me "killer."

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Gerald Groot
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 8:06 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Groot expanding territory?

Hi Bruce,

Hey, what can I say yah?  Gotta LOVE that Groot name!  I hear I'm related to
the Groot's in Chicago who own the garbage companies. maybe I'm in someone's
will???  I also hear maybe they're Mafia too! We rich n we mean!!!  Cement
shoes for my pal's please!  Watch yer backs now ya hear???  hahaha!  All
this "trash" talk going around dontchaknow......    It's already "heaped"
pretty high and the pile is growing quickly.  My B.S. is already "stinking."
But, alas, is it really B.S?

Jim,

You might say that I've "branched" out in other directions.  I barked and it
grew. Hmmm, not sure that one came out right...

Joe, that Groot Constantia has just got to be the best drink ever made!
Bottom's up!  GULP----HICUP!

I can see another faze in my life approaching.  Piano tuning, becoming a
wino, a big B.S'er, a tree farmer and a gargabe "reconditioner."  Man, such
a life!

Jer