[pianotech] Pitch raising tensions...was Grey market whatever

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 22:26:33 MDT 2010

Ron said, to my comment: ">I got just slightly over 500
> pounds additional tension...OVER ALL!

I got 858 lbs on a Yamaha studio, and 1041 lbs on a S$S D."

Ah so! That's with high tension pianos And with pianos that have more strings. <G> I did my calcs on a medium tensioned pianer. That, in and of itself, exemplifies the differences encountered with the vast plethora of PSOs!<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I