[pianotech] What kind of action is this?

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Sat Apr 3 18:54:39 MDT 2010

Hi David,
That is exactly the action I was looking at when I started this thread, even down to the numbers on the action brackets.  Thanks for the positive ID.
Floyd

Quote:
I tuned a nasty, tiny Challen grand today with the Herrburger Brooks D-Type Spring & Loop action. Here it is. Sorry the quality is so poor; the camera in my cellphone isnt very good. Best regards, David Boyce.