[pianotech] Steinway

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 13:23:40 MDT 2010

Hello  to All.

  The action described here is called an " Articulated or
Linked " action.  If the small connecting  sticker has a
screw by all means loosen it a bit.

    I like the thought of the key and the whippen moving
at the exact same time no  '' slap'' as the heel felt  hits
the capstan. The movement is smooth and silent.

   I don't mind working on this type of action,  as I charge
$150.00 extra for the trouble.

  And action such as this is in the  PTGF. Museum at
the Home office

Regards to all.
Jack Wyatt
Dallas,