[pianotech] Pitch change, etc.

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Wed Apr 7 16:15:29 MDT 2010

Truthfully, I haven't decided yet.  I am aware that others like David Love
have worked out a protocol for planing the root down and then gluing on the
cap.  I may do something like that.  I have wondered about making the
laminated cap too thick and then planing it down as usual.  Is there any
reason why that would be verboten?  I will not be using vertical hitch pins
on this coming rebuild.

Will