[pianotech] cleaning up marker

Michael Magness ifixpiano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:27:14 MDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Marshall Gisondi <pianotune05 at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> Where do you purchase these wipes?  Does it leave any resadue on the keys
> or any smudges film etc?  Thanks
> Marshall
> ps. speaking of unisons, do you guys ave have trouble getting a nice clean
> crisp unison in the bichords?
>
> Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
> Marshall's Piano Service
> *pianotune05 at hotmail.com*
> 215-510-9400
> Graduate of The School of Piano Technology for the Blind
> www.pianotuningschool.org Vancouver, WA
>

> ------------------------------
> Hotmail. Get busy.<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5>

Hi Marshall,

Sorry to be so tardy in answering I was only home for a few hours yesterday
between appointments, had a busy day today too.

I got my origanal supply from my wife, she's a nurse!
I then looked around and found a box of 100 at Walmart for less than $2.00,
also handy to have in your bag when you invariably stick your finger with
piano wire! (g)

Good luck,
Mike
--

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without
accepting it.

   Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service