[pianotech] Pinblock expensive experiment

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 7 19:25:05 MDT 2010

Duane,

                Have you considered vacuum clamping as a solution to the
inherent unevenness of clamps and pressure bars? While I haven’t purchased
my system yet it seems that this would be as even as it gets and also allow
the glue to work into the pores of the wood as much as possible making for a
stronger glue up. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)