[pianotech] Cleaning Key Tops/ Flitz

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:45:21 MDT 2010

Hey Now,

RE: 4/7 post from David IIvedson

"Don't know what your recommending...??"

Flitz

RE: 4/7 post from Greg Newell

"Ever use Flitz on a high gloss finish?"

I can tell you it will not harm  a typical polyester high gloss finish. I
don't use flitz on high gloss per say. However I use it to clean up the
inlay on fallboard such as Yamaha. It will make the Yamaha look like new and
make the customer very happy. Make sure you show them the before and after.
The residue left over on the high gloss finish will clean up with some Cory
piano polish. The end result is the inlay looks like new!!

Steve Blasyak
Orange County Chapter