[pianotech] jack

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 12:10:28 MDT 2010

Jim

Susan Graham wrote an article about using a jack, and the box to put it in, in the Journal many years ago, complete with drawings and dimensions. She even gave a class about it at a seminar or convention.

Jannsen has this set up now available. The box is finished and looks very professional. I made mine out of unfinished plywood, but it does the job. I used mine for many years, especially at UA, to put trucks under grands.

Wim