[pianotech] Wanted: Used Bosendorfer

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Fri Apr 9 12:43:31 MDT 2010

Garrett,

                I have a 1977 Bosey 190 that is my own personal instrument.
I have not researched it’s worth but I might need to sell it due to my
wife’s cancer and what will be her last days coming. I’d like to stay in my
house but that might not be likely if I don’t generate some cash. What is
your customer willing to pay?

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com