[pianotech] business

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:35:18 MDT 2010

Hi William,

Thank you so much for the encouragement.  I'm really trying to hang in there.  It's tough in a sense becaue my business is so new.  I'm trying to find more creative ways to ge my name out there.

Someone mentioned piano lessons and building our business through that avenue?  Also John, where did you get the names of the piano teachers in your area?  Thanks everyone.

Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com