[pianotech] How NOT to move a grand piano

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 15:36:53 MDT 2010

There is an actual story attached to the sequence.  It wasn't staged.
Happenedd in Great Britain if I recall correctly.  Something to the
effect of an excited customer rep was there to pictorially monitor the
delivery for a slide show at the benefit.  How convenient for the
insurance adjuster...

Andrew Anderson