[pianotech] Promote our business = Promote THEIR business

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 22:19:05 MDT 2010

Wim - you sing - in concert? WOW! What do you sing?

Sorry if this is common knowledge.

Terry Farrell

I know, hard to imagine, isn't it. :)  I sing bass, but my range is actually pretty large, from C#2, to A4. My voice isn't the greatest, but I am on pitch, (duh), and I can read. BTW, I am also a choir director at a church.

Wim