[pianotech] economy

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 11:06:43 MDT 2010

A retired technician who had a huge clientelle in the Seattle area told me
once that he hired a lady to just go through the phone book and cold call
people. I know we all hate telemarketers, but he said it actually worked.
Even if one in a hundred works out its probably worth it.

Don't wait for work to come to you!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter