[pianotech] signs

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 22:35:16 MDT 2010

I have two magnetic signs, one on the driver and another on the passenger door.

Marshall

When the signs are on the doors, people can't see them when you driving down the highway. And when you pull into a parking lot, they're between cars. Try putting the signs in the back side windows of your Cherokee, and ask your sign maker if he make a transparent one for the back window.

Willem