[pianotech] How NOT to move a grand piano

Brian Wilson wilsonpiano at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 01:59:34 MDT 2010

Here is some data about that accident:

The festival’s artistic director Penny Adie, 53, said she was so excited that the instrument was being delivered that she ran out to take pictures.
But she was left “numb” as she snapped it crashing to the ground.
“We were just so shocked," she said. "It was like seeing a priceless painting torn to shredse festival’s artistic director Penny Adie, 53, said she was so excited that the instrument was being delivered that she ran out to take pictures.
But she was left “numb” as she snapped it crashing to the ground.
“We were just so shocked," she said. "It was like seeing a priceless painting torn to shreds

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article24675.ece

regards
Brian Wilson
Brisbane, Australia