[pianotech] Photos???

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Apr 14 09:44:46 MDT 2010

That is a bit harsh, Duaine.
How is Joe supposed to learn, if he doesn't ask?
I seem to remember that the only foolish question, is the one you
don't ask.
Or did I misunderstand your post?
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.
P.S. Do I undersunofficialtand that you are asking what 'Captain, Tool
Police ' means?
It is an unofficial title, something like, 'I hate all things
Microsoft', that some people want to be remembered for. (Ok, that was
meant to be a funny.)
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia