[pianotech] re. Photos??

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Apr 14 10:32:13 MDT 2010

Only a 5th grader. Well I can't open a eml. file on my Windows
partition of my iMac.
So I guess that puts me, about grade 4. LOL It does open in my Mac, so
I send it to myself from the
Windows, quickly reboot in Mac, and open it.
I tried to do the extension thing but couldn't find eml there.
So I must say, that some of the ins and outs of computers, are a bit
much for this 'old guy'. :-(
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia