[pianotech] tool cases

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Apr 15 11:56:57 MDT 2010

OK folks, I'm looking for a new case, and I have something specific in mind,
just wondering if anyone has seen what I'm looking for.  The case I want is
the following:

http://www.stanleysupplyservices.com/product-group.aspx?id=10158&pn=216-170

It's similar to some of the rolling cases I've seen readily available except
it has the larger cargo section in the middle.  That combination of pallets
on the outside and cargo in the middle is very appealing to me.  Now, here's
the rub: I really would like THAT case with wheels.  Anyone seen anything
like it?

--
William R. Monroe