[pianotech] tool cases

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Thu Apr 15 22:04:03 MDT 2010

Hi Mr. Wilsun,  ;-]

Size?  Oh, about this size (exactly):
http://www.stanleysupplyservices.com/product-group.aspx?id=10158&pn=216-170

No need to send further details.  I just want this case - with wheels, that
is all.  It's the orientation of the case, that it always stands up, even
when open.  I've seen many hard and soft cases with wheels, and the closest
I've come is the "laptop" style case which is tantalizingly close - but it's
got to have that center compartment.

Thanks anyway.

About to check back in to the "academy."

William R. Monroe