[pianotech] tool cases

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 06:26:16 MDT 2010

I've been using a luggage cart very much like this for my regular service bag:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/TravelKart-Metal-Luggage-Cart-Black/13029467

The nice thing about this little cart is it does the job, but is small and lightweight enough that if I need to pick up my tool case (while attached to the cart) to go up some stairs or whatever, it isn't awkward or heavy.

I have a larger cart for the times I want to haul more.

My favorite tool kit now is a Swiss Gear Laptop bag--inside it I have a pallet that I made, tool rolls and zipper bags.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois