[pianotech] Pully keys

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Mon Apr 19 11:29:46 MDT 2010

John,
    I second Ron's advice, replacing them with a harder material would solve
both problems. I think that keyboard manufacturers have finally realized the
importance of a harder more wear resistant material in the balance rails and
buttons because I'm seeing a lot of hardwoods (or harder woods) being used
now than in the past. Now if we can just get them to stop using hot melt
glue on their bushings, one battle at a time.   Mike

BLACKSTONE VALLEY PIANO
Michael A. Morvan
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569